Supporting Cheltenham’s hidden gem, the birthplace of a great composer
By becoming a Friend of the Holst Birthplace Museum (registered charity number 1078599) you will enjoy several benefits, as well as the knowledge that you are directly helping to preserve the Museum’s historic building and collections for present and future generations. Your support will also enable the Museum to promote Holst’s legacy to as wide an audience as possible through our learning and events programmes. Friends can also play a role in the acquisition of important items for the collection.
The benefits of being a Friend of the Holst Birthplace Museum:
- Free admission to the Holst Birthplace Museum during normal opening hours
- Free quarterly newsletter by post or email
- Reduced ticket prices for our events
- An invitation to the Trust AGM, including the right to vote
- Discount of 10% on Museum shop purchases
|Joint or family||£30||£400|
|Young (25 or under)||£5||–|
Please post your completed form and cheque to the Museum (4, Clarence Road, Cheltenham, Glos GL52 2AY). The form also includes space for Standing Order details.
Our membership year runs from 1 October to 30 September but for those joining a short period before these dates, membership will be extended accordingly.