Supporting Cheltenham’s hidden gem, the birthplace of a great composer
By becoming a Friend of the Holst Birthplace Museum you will enjoy several benefits – as well as the knowledge that you are directly helping to preserve the Museum’s historic building and collections for present and future generations. Your support will also enable the Museum to promote Holst’s legacy to as wide an audience as possible through our learning and events programmes. Friends can also play a role in the acquisition of important items for the collection.
The current benefits of being a Friend of the Holst Birthplace Museum:
- Free admission to the Holst Birthplace Museum during normal opening hours
- Free quarterly Newsletter by post or email
- Advance booking and discounts for some Museum events
- Invitations to private views at the Museum
- An invitation to the Trust AGM, including the right to vote
- Discount of 10% on Museum shop purchases
- 2 for 1 on admission charges at the Elgar Birthplace Museum, near Worcester, and at the Handel House Museum, London (N.B. Offer is for one free admission with every full paying adult). Note: the arrangement with the Elgar Birthplace Museum is currently suspended whilst they make the transition to become an attraction managed by the National Trust.
- Discount of 10% on meals at the Storyteller restaurant*
- Discount of 10% on accommodation and breakfast at the Cheltenham Lawn Hotel*
* Please indicate your Membership on booking and/or arrival
|Joint or family||£30||£400|
|Young (25 or under)||£5||–|
Please post your completed form and cheque to the Museum. The form also includes space for Standing Order details.
Our membership year runs from 1 October to 30 September but for those joining a short period before these dates your membership will be extended accordingly.