Volunteers are an integral part of the Museum and are at the very heart of what we do. Volunteers give their time, talent, skills, experience, commitment and care to the museum and for this we are grateful.
We look forward to hearing from you.
“It is amazing how much time, love and commitment all of our volunteers offer to us. We’re a happy family who work together to make the Museum a success year on year”.
Why Volunteer with us?
We believe there are many reasons to get involved in volunteering, here are just a few;
- To meet new friends
- To gain experience in the museum sector
- To enhance your CV
- To share your skills and interests
- To be a part of a unique museum
- To offer your time to benefit the local community
In return we can offer you:
- A range of volunteer opportunities the opportunity to join a friendly team who are committed to making the Museum an enjoyable experience for all.
- Training and support to develop new and existing skills. Opportunities to support professional staff Social and celebratory events.
“I love volunteering at the Holst Birthplace Museum because of the satisfaction of supporting ‘Cheltenham’s hidden gem’!”
Pam – Volunteer
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer at the Museum please contact Sara the Learning Coordinator.